Children from Hell (was: SC - Re: Illusion food)

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Wed Oct 15 17:30:37 PDT 1997

                      RE>>Children from Hell (was: SC - Re:É       10/15/97

<snip>
states that children are cute so that no one will kill them before
they're old enough to defend themselves.
<snip>

I have met children who as my sister would put it- ought to be put out on an
ice-flow, who wander into other people's camps and help themselves, are loud
mean and beligerant.  I also know of children who are so bright and charming
that you want to take them home, one I used to take care of at events could
recognize people's heraldry on the field at three and tell you who was
fighting who, and played with his lego knights in a most chivalrous manner-
even to the point of having them turn their opponents out of the sun, and
checking armor regulations- and would never have destroyed anyones lovely
gingerbread castle- only stared at it longingly with little fingers twitching.
- -brid
(auntie and god-mama to a handful despite a fairly tender age)