SC - re: feastocrat vs. head cook

Wed Oct 15 19:43:35 PDT 1997

I've been meaning to ask if any Virginians have any recipes for smoked pig.
Ever since my ex through out my Smithfield ham( because it was "old"... why
do you think he's my ex?), I've been wanting to smoke my own hams, bacon,
and shoulders. Recipes for prep and temps and times would be appreciated.

Thanx,

Phlip

Never a horse that cain't be rode,
 and never a rider cain't be throwed.