SC - Re: A couple questions . . .

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Oct 16 06:24:47 PDT 1997

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt wrote:

>         "Officer? Oh, Officer?"
>         "Yes, Ma'am?"
>         "This man has caused me to snort scalding hot tea at 7.30 a.m. What
> is the penalty for public disturbance and inciting riot?
>         "Well, Ma'am, we're not sure that's actually a crime. I'd steer
> clear of that particular individual, though. After all, he has two 10 inch
> Dicks."
>
> >Adamantius
>
> PS Adamantius, I owe you one scalding tea-snort.
>
> Aoife

In places like Russia and China, tea is usually drunk from vessels
without handles, so you know how hot it is before you sip it...but I
acknowledge my honorable debt of obligation, which will be paid PROMPTLY
after Sir Edward Zifran makes me shoot pretzels out of my nose in
public...his account, being outstanding for a longer time, is more
urgent ;  ) .

Sorry about that, Aoife (attempting the nasal tenor of Don Adams, but
"Missed it by THAT much!")

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com