SC - Ready to smoke!

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Thu Oct 16 06:48:43 PDT 1997

Woeller D wrote:

> Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> > Agreed. To some extent children are a bit like computers: capable of
> > some amazing things, but when you aren't careful with the fine print in
> > the instructions, WATCH OUT!

> YOU GOT AN INSTRUCTION MANUAL ???!!!

Well, more like a blank book and a pencil, actually.

One of my favorite moments in the Blackadder mythos is when Lord
Melchett hands Blackadder a rolled parchment, saying, "The foremost
cartographers in the land have prepared this map of the region you'll be
going to. [The parchment is blank.] They would appreciate it if you'd
just fill it in as you go..."

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com