SC - Small Feasts-'unplanned' LONG

Sabia sabia at unm.edu
Thu Oct 16 08:58:21 PDT 1997

On Thu, 16 Oct 1997, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> Funny you should mention jumbles in connection with pretzels: jumbles
> are, most traditionally, tied into a knot, or at least in a loop with
> overlapping ends, and they are boiled before baking, as many versions of
> the pretzel are.

Is there a good place to look for documentation of pretzels or jumbles?
If this was previously posted, I aploogise, my fingers got delete happy!
Thanks for any suggestions.
Second question.  I have a huge desire to a subtlety feast, but need
suggestions on a desert that would be sea oriented?  This would not
necesarely need to be a sea bi-product just look it.

Sabia (sabia at unm.edu)