SC - Small Feasts-'unplanned' LONG

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Thu Oct 16 22:42:38 PDT 1997

Louise Sugar wrote:

> giggle...reminds me of the Thanksgiving feast I cook.....there aer 4
> of us
> and I cook enough for 20  :D

Reminds me of the 44 lb[dressed weight] turkey we raised over the course
of 20 months. We had to take the oven rack out, place it on several
bricks to keep it just above the elements and make a roaster for it. it
measured 24" long, 12" wide and 19" tall at the top of the breast. We
still refer to it as "turkeyzilla"

Quite a memorable holiday. We ate that thing for weeks.

margali