SC - Clash-Lunch Menu OOP

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Fri Oct 17 11:46:56 PDT 1997

Here it is folks. Medievalish at best. you all inspired me. :-0

A MID-DAY REPAST FOR THE POPULACE

Stew
Marinated Carrots, Celery, Radishes, Scallions and Black Olives
Rolls
Oranges
Apple Frittours
Spiced Cider

FOR THE PLEASURE OF THEIR SYLVAN HIGHNESSES

A Hen Brooding a Nest of Eggs with Chicks (Ham covered in pastry to look like
a ckicken, nest of shredded lettuce, eggs of custard and bread condiment
dishes in the shape of chicks)

Chocolate Covered Otrange Segments, Roses and Champaigne (donated)

My 1st not totally period recipe feast done in a Medieval Style. What do you
think? See ya' all on Sunday evening.

Ras