SC - A.P.B. : Have You Seen This Recipe?

Jamey R. Lathrop jlathrop at unm.edu
Fri Oct 17 12:06:16 PDT 1997

- --- Esko (Jasper Fieth, <cem8780 at omega.uta.edu>) wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Oct 1997 LrdRas at aol.com wrote:
> > << Aoife, no longer a cute, buxom young thing, but now
> >  worth way more than 1 bag of hard, salty pretzels! >>
> > Depends on your perspective of what beauty is, m'lady.
> > How about 2 bags of pretzels and a few yards of slik? :-)
> > Lord Ras
> Milord,
> I've had occasion to speak to gentles who have sampled
> her cooking. Four bags of pretzels, a bolt of good cloth,
> half a cow, and a keg of mead.

 Esko,
I had hoped that someone *else* would top your bid. (If you, my
friend, are willing to bid *that* much, considering recent purchases
in your household...)

Let's make that a BARREL of pretzels, a bolt of strong cloth, two
cured hams, a small keg of mead and another of cyser...

Next? Who would we be delivering this bounty to, BTW?

===
Pax ... Kihe / Adieu -- Amra / TTFN -- Mike
Kihe Blackeagle / Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra /
Mike C. Baker       F.O.B. (Friend Of Blackfox)
My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!