SC - Small Feasts-'unpl

ANN1106@aol.com ANN1106 at aol.com
Sat Oct 18 14:24:43 PDT 1997

>Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 15:05:58 -0700
>From: "Lord Ragnar Ketilsson" <axenbolt at mailexcite.com>
>Subject: SC - subscribe sca-cooks
>
>subscribe sca-cooks

Hey, I know this guy! Welcome, Ragnar! Now, the first person to repeat this
escalating "Bid for Aoife" thread in his presence gets it good. I mean it! I
have to live a few miles from Ragnar, who happens to be verrrrry fond of
punny things.

I guess this also means he got tired of waiting for me to send him the
subscribe info for SCA-Cooks. Sorry!

BTW this is one of the pair of cooks who made that candy-dough red-and-white
greathelm full of red-and-white candies for Aehtelmearc's First Crown. He a
very good cook.

Aoife