SC - Clash-Lunch Menu OOP

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Sun Oct 19 00:21:24 PDT 1997

> Depending on the laws of your state, you may be able to get up to
> three
> syringes over the counter of your pharmacy, though I would LOVE to
> hear
> the response of the pharmacist on duty ("You are going to do WHAT to a
>
> WHAT with this?")
>
> Seems to me there is another alternative -- isn't there a plastic
> syringe-like device, save the "needle" is a plastic tube unsuitable
> for
> medical (or illegal) usage? I thought I saw one last time I was
> shopping...
>
> Esko Sola

The prob with the large bore blunts is the amount of damage to the
relatively thin skin on some fruits, and the 'basting syringes ' just
dont seem as good as a 50cc iv push with a 18 ga needle. The older lass
and metal bodied one, and my stainless irrigation syringe have loops for
the fingers and can be manipulated one handed-which is good if you are
also wrestling with a 20lb turkey

margali