SC - a funny

Morgan morgan at mt.net
Sun Oct 19 10:27:04 PDT 1997

don't bother with a drug store...go to the local feed n seed store....
vetinary syringes and needles are perfect for jazzing up cantalopes and
such......and no questions asked.  The needles are big, but it is easier to
inject with that size lumen.

while your there grab a can of Bag Balm, green tin, has a cow on the label.
magnificent stuff.  Wonderful for windburn, sunburn, diaper rash...learned about
it in colorado from my hands on the ranch.......
aine