SC - Re- Children from Hell

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Mon Oct 20 00:41:20 PDT 1997

> Huh? You must not cook them too fresh? Everyone always talks about
> how fresh their produce is etc. This would never have occured to me.
> But then I've never had a chance to get really fresh eggs. So, why
> would you not want your eggs as fresh as you can get them?
>
> Stefan li Rous

Do you know how sometimes the eggs peel nice and easy, and other times
you keep pulling off chunks of egg with the shell?
The older an egg is, the more moisture has evaporated from the white.
This make the amniotic membrane easier to peel off as there is now a bit
of airspace around the egg inside of the shell.

margali