SC - Re:Your Name

Mon Oct 20 13:45:25 PDT 1997

- ---Woeller D <angeliq1 at erols.com> wrote:
> Stephanie Rudin wrote:
> > Just about the only way I will eat bologna is fried,
> > usually with an egg on the side.  Most of the BBQ
> > places here serve it in big chunks,
> > smoked, slathered with sauce on a bun, too.
> > Mercedes
> Where is 'here (what region)? Sounds good.
> (Tummy's growling, gotta go eat.)
> Angelique

Not Mercedes, but I know her and the region (and regional BBQ):
Oklahoma, northern areas at least. If ya ever visit, try finding
"Bad Brad's" for one of the best presentations. Authentic Osage
County rancher-style barbecue meals served on a length of butcher
paper, in addition to more convenient / conventional sandwiches,
plates & such.

(I Am Not Financially Related, but their slogan is memorable as
their food: "If it's good, tell everybody; if it's bad, tell Brad!")

(Occasionally see it here in Texas, but smoked sausage has become
much more common in most restaurants. Gotta find them
hole-in-the-wall or side-of-the-road places for the *best* modern
barbeque, though.)

Hope lunch satisfied....

===
Pax ... Kihe / Adieu -- Amra / TTFN -- Mike
Kihe Blackeagle / Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra /
Mike C. Baker       F.O.B. (Friend Of Blackfox)
My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!