SC - OOP: Hoppin' John

ANN1106@aol.com ANN1106 at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 10:21:37 PDT 1997

am not on aol but gte and getting not only double messages but blank messages
with headers only....this has been going on for a bout the last two weeks....gte
tells me it is partially because of cretins who hack into aol [and others] using
thier emaler overloading it and causing it to go all FUBAR.....
or so thier excuse is....
aine