Spam Horrors! Was Re: SC - head cook-serious then SILLY

John and Barbara Enloe jbenloe at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 21 16:05:09 PDT 1997

EEEWWW!
I am sorry, you have just reached my gross-out level.  I can't think of
anything grosser than mayo with peanut butter.  Boiled okra and boiled
liver does come close, though.  And while I haven't tried pickled
herring yet, (guess I'll have to, soon, now) from the way it looks in
the jar, it gets a vote, too.
My slightly weird comfort food is a pickle & slab of cream cheese
wrapped in a thin-sliced piece of ham lunchmeat.  Wash it down with a
coke spiked with cream or milk!