SC - mustard and honey sauc

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Wed Oct 22 18:33:20 PDT 1997

Lord Robert de QuelQuePart

>Does any one have a period recipe for a honey and mustard sauce to go
>with a roasted Pheasant?

Ok, pheasant I understand. I believe there are several mustard sauce
recipes in this file in the FOOD section of Stefan's Florilegium:

mustard-msg       (32K)  8/28/97    Mustard seed in period. sauces. recipes.

I'm always looking for more mustard info or recipes, though.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
mark_harris at email.sps.mot.com