SC - Re: Pickled egg recipes -- BEETS?

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Wed Oct 22 23:02:47 PDT 1997

<<
 Sorry, it usually doesn;t work that way, even in the big groups.  The
 person in charge is responsible for seeing that the work gets done.

      Hummmm, I think this is another case of different traditions in
different kingdoms.......... Here in Meridies,  the feastcrat is likely to be
carried bodily from the kitchen once the feast is over! ;-) (A tradition that
I *highly* favor, myself! ;-) ) Brief exceptions will be made while the
cleanup crew is told what to save and what to toss, but then the cooks have
to leave. Of course most of the time we are holding the event at a camp,
which we have for the weekend, so there's no rush to leave the site. And most
events have 100+ gentles attending, so getting a cleaning crew together can
be easier than at smaller events, even when the host group itsself is
small........

Ldy Diana