SC - Starter Knife Set

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at ki.se
Thu Oct 23 06:45:44 PDT 1997

<<
        What about "Steward"? We often have a gentle we designate as Hall
 Steward, who, logically, makes sure the hall is set up properly, and who
 often anounces the courses durring the meal. Seems like some form of that
 title might work..........

 Ldy Diana >>

Or, considering our position in Northern Ansteorra, maybe we could call him,
"Feast Wrangler"!  What do you think?

Tyrca