SC - 3 Kings Stone soup

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Thu Oct 23 09:32:35 PDT 1997

Another message to the Ansteorrans, sorry.

The stone soup for 3 Kings is on.

Ansteorran cooks load up your kitchens, kettles, and whatnot. The fighters of
Ansteorra need you! There is no feast or tavern and we know how the little
buggers never take care of themselves.

We've got the cauldron. Let's show these guys what good camp food can be. I've
asked the attendees for contributions of food and there should be enough for
everybody.

Oh, I think I might have to be one of the "Royalty" so it doesn't look like I'll
get to help too much.

We all need your help and it will be a fun day of communing.

Yers,

Gunthar