SC - Starter Knife Set

Thu Oct 23 13:04:19 PDT 1997

  here is a thought......why not have ALL the cooks from the various
  kingdoms have a cooking contest, have the populace be the judge, for
  a small donation.  have the donations go to some sort of charity or
  sca-wide fund [maybe upgrading the antuqated computer system at
  milpitas, grins] the recipes could be published in an issue fo
  compleat anachronist as well.........  aine

I don't want to compete with my fellow cooks: I want to cook with them.

	Tibor