SC - white drinks and other foods

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Fri Oct 24 09:30:49 PDT 1997

Lord Ras,

Thank you for a very nice reply. I totally agree with all of your arguments
and answers. It is very well and good to promote period food and educating
the populace about how tasty period dishes can be as long as the basic tenets
of courtesy and chivalry are not compromised. The decisions you mentioned are
well within what courtesy demands and I applaud you for it.

I was just a little concerned with the idea of snubbing someone who had worked
hard on a feast because of ignorance. Thank you for showing you are a scholar
of integrity and courtesy.

Yers,

Gunthar