SC - Bread swan subtlety

Michael Macchione ghesmiz at UDel.Edu
Sat Oct 25 14:33:22 PDT 1997

<<  Leavened breads
 made without salt tend to be heavier than those made with it, which is
 only partly due to an effect on the yeast, but largely due to a
 structural change in the dough itself. >>

If anyone has a recipe for leavened salt-free bread I would be most
appreciative if they would share it with me. For some bazaare reason , it is
one of my favorite breads. (Perhaps because it is heavy and dense, which
qualities I love in a bread. ;-)). Thanks in advance.

Ras