SC - Mustard soup

James and/or Nancy Gilly KatieMorag at worldnet.att.net
Sun Oct 26 06:54:25 PST 1997

Hey, Tibor,

I love the idea. I learned to cook because my family liked to eat good
food, and when I first moved out, I couldn't afford restaurants. Sorry,
Spam fans, never could eat stuff like that, or fried bologna either :-)

Anybody wants to set this up, let me know.

Phlip

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
>   Could we get some kind of a Pennsic class out of this?  It could be
>   held in the evening or afternoon at a private camp or in an A&S tent if
>   the food could be ferried there.  But, perhaps the dishes could be
>   explained/demonstrated??  Recipes provided for duplication cost?  An
>   explanation of the ingredients?  Where/when the dish comes from?  How
>   it is garnished?  Served?  Take a lottery for standees to get
>   leftovers??
>
> I'd pay good money for a combination of cooking lessons and catered
dinner.
> The teacher picks the menu, and has someone buy the ingredients.  The
> students cook the food (under supervision), learn some new techniques.
And