Re- SC - Re- eggs

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Sun Oct 26 17:57:38 PST 1997

But the original recipe translation said:

>Then stuff the whites with this and fasten it
>together, insert a small stick into each egg, and sprinkle them with
>pepper, God willing.

I read this as fasten the egg together THEN insert a small stick rather
than insert a small stick to fasten the egg together. Comments?
Elizabeth?

Charles, thank you for the murri recipe. It never occurred to me that
it was a spice mixture rather than a single spice. Geez, this egg
recipe suddenly got a lot harder to make.

Stefan li Rous