SC - Tansy:To poison or not to poison

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Sun Oct 26 22:46:15 PST 1997

Thanks to the people who have responded with the benefit of teir wisdom.
I guess the answer is to go get a nice clean barrel, and brew in it using
a normal airlock, then put in a bit more malt and a proper bung, and
leave it for a goodly while. Or to run the priamry fermentation, then add
plenty of malt, put in a bung and drink it a couple of weeks later (Or
when the bung hits the roof...)

So I'll need some volunteers to help me (unless I can get a very small
barrel). Hmmm - I guess they can be found. (I am in Melbourne, Australia,
if anyone is interested)