SC - Re: Bay leaves

Mon Oct 27 07:29:37 PST 1997

<<
 Standard turnips (outside of Scotland) are white, with a purple band
 around the top, near the stem. Rutabagas are larger, and yellow inside.

 Adamantius, now confused too...
thank you oh thank you.....I never could keep them straight.... now look out
armoured turnips, here I come with a very sharp knife!!!LOL
kimib2 (who's very sharp knife has no name -how sad-)

also, did I start this Donner party thingy with the comment about cooking
with other cooks???