SC - cuskynoles

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Mon Oct 27 08:52:39 PST 1997

I just checked my mail for the first time since the discussion
began on the SCA-Cooks list about Baron Salaamallah's famous
mustard soup.  I have a file of Nocking Points and of course
Pikestaffs, including the A&S issues, and will check through
them for the soup recipe.  I know it's there, I made a copy
for myself awhile back.

			Caitlin, EK historian and sometime cook