SC - Bruise Ointment

Robert Newmyer rnewmyer at epix.net
Mon Oct 27 17:24:38 PST 1997

On Mon, 27 Oct 1997, Decker, Terry D. wrote:

> I think that should have been Alferd (the spelling on the official
> documents) Packer, who as a "good" Coloradan and if the story is true,
> also has a university cafeteria named after him.
>
> Bear

	I believe that would be Ft. Lewis Community College in Durango Co.
If your really interested I could contact my cousin who related how she
was given the cafeterias historical "name" while eating mystery meat that
bane of cafeteria eaters every where.

Sabia of St Kildas {sabia at unm.edu}

Those who would have true victory, must first have honor.