SC - Late-period is NOT Medieval

Peggy A. Stonnell izzie at vcn.bc.ca
Tue Oct 28 06:13:16 PST 1997

On Mon, 27 Oct 1997 10:22:46 -0800 david friedman <ddfr at best.com> writes:
>While glancing through my books in an unsuccessful search for mustard
>soup,
>it occurred to me that what we need is an index to primary source
>recipes
>or, better still, an online database.

>I have been impressed, reading this list, with the number of
>enthusiastic
>and energetic people who are now involved in period cooking. Anyone
>interested in the project?
>
>David/Cariadoc
>http://www.best.com/~ddfr/

I think it's a wonderful idea! Unfortunately, I'm only semi-computer
literate. I use Juno for this and other lists and I have the cheapy 4
hours of AOL just in case I want to check out a site online. I don't even
have a web page, even though AOL would let me have several! But I can
type, I've got a modest collection (growing all the time) of period
sources and I'm home all day (when I'm not playing PTO or Soccer Mom,
etc.) so if I can help in anyway, I'd be happy to.

Julleran