SC - Needed: Online Recipe Database

Kimib2@aol.com Kimib2 at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 08:31:02 PST 1997

<< about Baron Salaamallah's famous
 > mustard soup.  >>
Tried this last night on my hubby (who hates anything close to mustard and
makes really ugly faces when I spread mustard on my tomatoes!) and didnt tell
him what was in it (of course). he had 2 bowls (never goes for seconds) and
then I burst into hysterical laughter!!!! I then told him what was in it...he
looked truly disgusted for a minute (I think he was contemplating divorce)
and said that if mustard had always tasted this good, he would have eaten it
earlier!!! I used a brown-like mustard, stone ground it says on jar...but the
thing is he liked it!!! maybe I can change the way he eats yet (we've only
been married nearly 8 years!)
kimib2