SC - Chili Cookoff (fwd Humour)

Sabia sabia at unm.edu
Tue Oct 28 18:48:59 PST 1997

On Tue, 28 Oct 1997, Mark Schuldenfrei wrote:

Thanks Tibor, I will definetly contact Marian, the feast is now a go.  It
will be sometime in April, with the whole aimed at subtleties at this
moment based around an elemental theme (fire,earth,water, air, and a
desert course called the crucible). I need to read up more on the
actual place (if any) the elements held, and contrast with humours type
stuff.  Any recipe  suggestions or remembrences of
cool subtleties will be greatly appreciated.  I have been avidly noting
any mentioned here, and if people are interested  I will post a full menu
with recipes and responses after the feast.

Many Thanks.
Sabia (sabia at unm.edu)