SC - re: cuskynoles

kat kat at kagan.com
Wed Oct 29 12:55:39 PST 1997

>  Priest> Recipe, please!
>  Acolytes> Documentation, please!
>  Congegation> Who cares?
>  Priest> Amen!

>  Ras

'...for is it not written, in First Harleian, 456:  "Thou shalt smyte hem into gobbets?"  And even so did Taillevent write, in his epistles to the scullery:  "Hew hym into bits?"  Thus can we see plainly that, by the Word of Our Lord, meat must never be serve'd up whole.  For it is a sin, a sin against God, not to serve our entrees cut into small pieces, as the Lord himself, by the Word of his Prophets, does declare.... Sing Hallelujah, brothers!'

	- kat

(do forgive the digression; I've been watching WAAAAAYYYY too much Python lately.... and I do love religious humor...)