SC - Redaction class on-line

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Thu Oct 30 11:17:10 PST 1997

On Thu, 30 Oct 1997, Michael Macchione wrote:

> But back to topic.  Now, I have never made this dish before, but I was
> wondering, if it might be interpreted completely differently.  Roll out
> your dough, cut it into pieces, put a spoonful in the center of each
> piece, and then pull the four corners together to form a point, and then
> press the edges together.  So instead of an envelope or a ravioli, you get
> something like a small pouch.
>
> Kael

Heretic!  Anti-christ!  Knoble-booby!

The mighty masters are discussing the one true and unifying "way of the
cuskynole" and you, -you!-, step in with your off-the-wall, unhallowed,
and non-catechismic 'opinion'!  How do you dare...

But on the other hand, yeah, sounds kind of like hammentashen to me, too.

elaina