SC - cuskynoles, continued...

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Fri Oct 31 19:46:46 PST 1997

>  Does anyone out there have a good, period stew and/or bread
> recipe for future reference?  Can anyone offer insights into what
> about
> this meal would be OOP? (I'm not asking to start this over- This is
> just
> my take on how I wish it had gone)

a mess of potage, genesis. iirc it refers to a dish of bean stew.
by the way, islamic cooking, there are several forms of stews
mentioned-dont have books here but i bet cariadoc knows the ones i am
talking about.
reference cauldrons in scythian/hun brial sites-i dont think they did
laundry in them.
roman cooking-gruel for the poor

margali
in a great hurry on her way to work