SC - Squirming Eels

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 15:19:04 PST 1997

<deleted>
>It was in consideration the feelings of the other members of this list
>that I asked folks if our little discusssion on the cuskynoles recipe
>should be taken private.
<deleted>
>Adamantius
>Phil & Susan Troy
>troy at asan.com

I am intrigued by the debate, but the areas where I believe I could
provide input  are very straight-forward.  I would be interested in
seeing a better representation of the drawing, but it may need to wait
until I can obtain the book.

Please continue, we'll let you know if we get bored.

Bear