SC - Spices on Nerves of People

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 08:25:44 PDT 1997

<< Yes, but you can be aware of the major life threating allergies of local
 people who you can reasonably expect to be attending and plan your feast
 so that there is at least one dish in each remove that they can eat.  Not
 special dishes, just a blance.

 Isobel fitz Gilbert >>

I try very hard to balance my feasts and provide a lage number of dishes to
choose from so everyone can eat and be satisfied.

I noticed several references to cooking FOR an audience, crowds, local folks,
etc. It may help in understanding my thinking to realize that I do NOT cook
for any of the above. I cook specifically for myself and invite others
(albeit 200 others) to join me for dinner. I do not consider myself an object
of attention when cooking a feast.

It's merely another way of looking at things. I make dinner and just happen
to have enough to share with 200 guests who dropped by. :-)

Lord Ras