SC - cheesecake, please

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at ki.se
Mon Oct 6 06:31:43 PDT 1997

On Mon, 6 Oct 1997, Woeller D wrote:

> > Several years ago there was an issue of TI with several recipes.

The SCA sells  at least some back-issues of TI.

> > There is also this file in the FOOD section of Stefan's Florilegium:
> >
> > cheesecake-msg    (15K)  9/29/97    Medieval cheesecake. Recipes.
> >
> Also, please explain to a fairly computer-illiterate person, how I would
> go about
> getting into the file you've referenced above.  I'm lost, but very
> interested and really want those recipes- if there's no way for someone

Go to http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/cheesecake-msg.html using your
favorite WWW-browser. Read, print, or save to your hearts content.

/UlfR

P.S. If you have trouble managing your WWW-browser (I presume that you are
using Netscape 3.01, since that's what you used to send email); just chose
"Open location" (I can't recall exactly under what menu it is located, and
that version is long since gone from our Windows computer), or use the
button provided, fill in the URL, and click open.

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
"The strongest test of any system is not how well its features
conform to anticipated needs but how well it performs when one
wants to do something the designer did not forsee."