SC - Spices on Nerves of People

Thu Oct 9 11:29:41 PDT 1997

  This depends on the cook's reasons for not eating the dish. If it were a
  question of quality, then yes, I wouldn't serve it. If it is merely a
  case of something I don't like, then I will ask other people to taste
  it, or just taste it myself, anyway, ignoring the fact that I don't care
  for it.

Indeed.  Or, as I say often to Mistress Sprat "For those that like this sort
of thing, this is the sort of thing they like."

  >         Tibor (you could call me Jack Sprat, but it wouldn't be smart. :-)

  Seems I had the pleasure of meeting Mrs. Spratt, once at an E.K.U. Yeah,
  I know, that's MISTRESS Spratt. As I recall, she appeared to be quite
  well and appropriately balanced with regard to her intake of fat and
  lean. I'll shut up now...;  )

More or less. (:-)  Any kind words you care to say about my lovely wife are
fine with me.  Don't feel the need to "shut up now".  (:-)

	Tibor