SC - Introducing myself

Maddie Teller-Kook meadhbh at io.com
Fri Oct 10 04:25:13 PDT 1997

Welcome!  Medieval food can be fun to cook AND you can get your meat and
potatoes husband to try it and even like it!  Calontir has lots and lots
of wondeful cooks.
As for books, Start with Pleyn Delit by Constance Hiaett. It is an
excellent 'first' medieval cook book.  It is readily available. Check
with some of the people in Calontir.

and again, welcome to the list.

Meadhbh
(who lives next door in southern Ansteorra)