SC - below the salt

Phyllis Spurr PSPURR at r03.tdh.state.tx.us
Fri Oct 10 08:44:54 PDT 1997

> From:           LrdRas at aol.com
> Date sent:      Fri, 10 Oct 1997 10:39:24 -0400 (EDT)

> <<  Sounds like a Known World Arts & Sciences event!   >>
>
> Actually the odds of my going to Gulf Wars this year are very remote. What I
> envisioned was the cooks of the list showing up at Pennsic and doing a Known
> World Feast thing each bringing their own special period dish, being
> advertised in the Pennsic newspaper as exclusively for the Cooks of the List
> but being held publicly where all could wander by and be suitable impressed
> and have the opportunity to druel. :-)
>
> Ras

It's not like we are all going to be at all of the different events.
I will probably be at Gulf Wars this year, at the outside chance,
Pennsic.  I don't know where Known World A & S will be.  I think that
we could have an "exhibition" at all three with no difficulty.

Count me in on Gulf Wars, and the outside chance of Pennsic.

Phyllis L. Spurr
Eowyn ferch Rhys Cyfurdd
Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra