SC - back on topic (was

Woeller D angeliq1 at erols.com
Fri Oct 10 16:31:10 PDT 1997

How about Jellied Milk covered with Gold Leaf?
> I'm also thinking about doing a basic custard with flowers cooked in an
> elegant
> pattern across the top for the second half of my 12th Night Feast.
>
> You could try the roasted sheep with the roast pig inside with a roasting hen
> with a roasted cornish hen with a roasted quail with a roasted egg (or
> dormouse)
> inside.
> <snip>
> or one of those cockatrice things?  where you take a bird and a piggy and
> squish em together?  Or I remember a pie-dough helm filled with pate at a
> Turkey Tourney years ago...  Maybe a pie-dough Boar's head filled with meat
> stuffing?  Or I have a good vegetarian pate recipe (brid thinks liver yucky!)
> that could get moulded- don't know if it is period.
> -brid
Recipes, please?  I hope I speak for lots of folks when I say yes, yes,
please, pretty please, I am ALWAYS interested in the recipe, for any of
the delightful items people on the list keep tempting me with, if you've
got one. If you make us keep asking, you're sure to get a reputation-
'spoon tease'....
Many, many thanks in advance for the yummy recipes.
Angelique