SC - Re:I need willowbark

Jasper Fieth cem8780 at omega.uta.edu
Fri Oct 10 23:58:41 PDT 1997

> > Finally, to put this thread back on topic; what spices have people
> > here had a problem with for mass audiences?
> >
> > Esko Sola
>
> Ginger, black pepper, anise, rosemary, cloves. Anything strongre than
> what they are used to. I had a person complain about all spices, seems
> they were raised in a house where "food was eaten as god meant it to be,
> without any adornment" and they just didn't understnd that there are
> those of us out here who use basic salt and pepper.
>
> margali

While the heavy sarcasm might offend some, I was chastised for adding too
many spices to a dish, with this same comment attached. So, at the next
feast, this particular woman was served a covered dish with a live rabbit
underneath at the behest of the Cook.

So, I'm not the only one with this weird sense of humor... I can say that
Mark Twain started it!

Esko Sola

***
"Sanity is a one-trick horse. Sure, it gives you nice things like rational
thought, but when you're insane THE SKY'S THE LIMIT!!!"  -- The Tick

Do not trifle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

This is Mac.                                      \\\\|////  'Hi'
He wants to travel the world.                     ( O   O ) /
Please add him to your .sig and help him.    ---oOOo--U--oOOo---

"Of course that's my opinion -- I could be wrong." -- Dennis Miller

"I started out Catholic, now I'm an American." -- George Carlin

Deep Thoughts:
If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
Why don't sheep shrink in the rain?
Why if you take it by land is it a shipment, and by sea it's cargo?