SC - apples

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Oct 13 09:11:36 PDT 1997

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> How about Apple Moyle? It is basically a type of rice pudding with apples in
> it. The recipe is in "Two Fifteenth Century Cookery Books".
>
> Ras

Or, depending on ingredient proportion and emphasis, applesauce
thickened with rice flour, and sometimes eggs. Unfortunately, whenever I
see it spelled that way, I think of an apple that comes and ritually
cuts off the end of your...ahem...stem.

Adamantius, having no idea how "moyle" is really spelled, but working
phonetically
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com