SC - apples

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Tue Oct 14 09:30:03 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - apples                              10/14/97

<< r, depending on ingredient proportion and emphasis, applesauce
 thickened with rice flour, and sometimes eggs.  >>

This is in fact the version I use. Basically it's a baked custard with lots
of apple sauce

Ras
=
recipe?
oh and did the mushroom/almond pate recipe make it?  I didn't see it bouncing
around in my mail log
- -brid