SC - re: horror stories/below the salt

kat kat at kagan.com
Tue Oct 14 19:04:14 PDT 1997

Bear writes:

> You have given me a wonderful idea for a small local feast.  Have the
> children who are interested in cooking research and prepare the dishes
> with a small group of adults providing overall supervision and support.
> Keep the feast between 30 and 50 people, so it won't be murderously
> tiring on the cooks.

> I don't know when I'll be able to do something like this, but I am
> certainly going to keep it in mind.

Bear, you're terrific!

Hmmm... this gives me some food for thought.  Maybe at the next Arts and Sciences event...

No, no; bad Kat.  Wait till AFTER your huge overwhelming terrifying feast...  <grin>

	- kat
	  (who can't seem to keep herself from volunteering for just about anything... much to the dismay of her wonderful patient husband...  <g>)

p.s.	A huge THANK YOU!!!!!!  to everyone who has made suggestions for "Above the Salt" dishes; it's been VERY helpful so far.  I am collecting ideas and weighing possibilities.