SC - Triomtex-OOP/OFF TOPIC

Ladypeyton at aol.com Ladypeyton at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 07:11:46 PDT 1997

>Trimtex? You were only 4 blocks from my house and you didn't stop by! :-0
I'm
>.......well, I'm hurt! :-0
>
>Ras

Bwahhahahahahahahaha......Now I know where you live!!!!!!!  Seriously isn't
it a great place!  We drove 5 hours to get there and when Baroness Mairi
walked in the Lady behind the counter swallowed visibly and quakingly said,
"I'm here alone today."  By the time we left I feel she was in fear of Bish
Geoff also.  (I'm not so scary....I spend all my money making wine)

Peyton