Fake intestines (was: SC - Re: Illusion food)

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 08:58:10 PDT 1997

<< Has anyone else got horror stories of
 lovingly prepared dishes destroyed at someone elses hands at Feasts? >>

At the Herald's Collegium a couple of years ago a lady made a subtlety of a
lage castle out of gingerbread and marzipand with working draw bridges and
little archers in the battlements, etc. They had to tear the door frame out
of their house to get it to the site. :-0

It was placed on disply for all to see . During the afternonn a child from
H**l appoached the table. She asked what it was for and it was explained that
it was for eating after the feast and she should enjoy looking at it for now
because later it would be torn apart. She seemed to accept this. An hour
later someone noticed that the castle was completely destryed. The girl in
question was eating a piece of the castle. When asked why she had done such a
thing she calmly and naively replyed "Well, my daddy said we weren't staying
for feast so I tore it apart for you ahead of time". :-0

Ras (Who was reminded why he chose to stay childless that day.)