SC - Eggs

Christi Redeker C-Redeker at mail.dec.com
Wed Oct 15 09:45:54 PDT 1997

Someone earlier (sorry I deleted the email, fool that I am) mentioned eggs that were larger than chicken eggs, but not ostrich sized.  A simple answer really, goose eggs.  Perfectly period as far as I know.  Any problems with filling them instead??

Murkial

Christi Redeker
Global Service Desk
Digital Equipment Corporation
Colorado Springs, Colorado

"If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?"