SC - Re: A couple questions . . .

Thu Oct 16 14:43:33 PDT 1997

  Please keep in mind that Digby is a reference for more than just brewing
  also.  Many SCA Vinters use him as a reference and I don't believe Vinting
  experienced the major changes that brewing did in the time period we're
  discussing.  (By the way what does YMMV stand for?)

On vinting, I don't know.

Your Mileage May Vary.  A thoroughly modern way of saying Chacoun a son
goute.

	Tibor  (:-)