Children from Hell (was: SC - Re: Illusion food)

Tyrca at aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Fri Oct 17 08:18:55 PDT 1997

<< He is not being obnoxious or destructive, he's being
 HELPFUL (in his limited understanding).  It is my duty to find other
 activities for my helpful son until his help is wanted, or he is old
 enough to choose for himself.

 Claricia Nyetgale
 (feeling a little protective about children, having found out on the
 weekend that she is expecting her second) >>

     I agree.  Venting anger at the child is just a convenient way of
releasing anger on basically a defensless opponent.  Young children are like
missles.  You have the tethered kind, and the "fire and forget"  Both can be
destructive if not supervised.  I have 2 ADHD wonders of my own (ages 8 and
6) and have agonized over their well-being to the point that I did not attend
events at all through the toddler years.  It just was not productive.
     The person responsible for the destruction of the castle, is,
ultimately, the parent.  I am saddened that this sort of thing happened, but
can see how it might be possible.

Lady Tyrca